BRAZILIAN BLACK DEATH UNDERGROUND TERROR!!!
OUT NOW: "Evokthum - Violating till Death EP" (2025)
This EP contains the four new war hymns of rawest Black-Death Metal in the vein of the old masters - forged and executed by the new brazilian horde EVOKTHUM*, which strikes now even harder as a dual-force of bestial cruelty!!!
Exclusive D.I.Y.-Promo CD-R, available for free with every order... contact: InfernalDestruktor666@gmail.com
(ASK FOR THE NEW DISTRO-LIST!!)
*Last copies of the "Unholy Mass Eradication" Tape are available as well for 5,00€!! (D.I.Y.-Maniacs get in touch for the Tape- and CD-Masterfiles)
VIOLATING TILL DEATH!!
-
Back from the mighty Unholy Metal Mayhem Fest and straight to the front again!! (Hails to all the fanatical radicalists and warriors who I...
-
THE LAST ONSLAUGHT OF THE YEAR... (NEW DISTRO-LIST ONLINE! Contact: InfernalDestruktor666@gmail.com) -TRADES ARE WELCOME, SO GET IN CONTACT...
-
PREPARATIONS FOR THE FINAL STRIKES OF THIS YEAR AND ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE FIRST MONTHS AT THE STEEL DAWN OF 2026!!!!! DIY-Newsfront: After s...
