TRUE TO THE UNDERGROUND CULT!!!

Hirax - Faster than Death Demo 2023!!! (OUT NOW!)

The official advance rehearsal-demo of the upcoming new album!!! 100% True Underground Thrashing Terror on High Speed!!! Copies are available at the distro now: www.destruktionshop.de
(Distros get in touch for the master-files!!!)

This release happened quite spontaneously within less than 24h, as I've received the recordings of this rehearsal just yesterday! Although I've been very skeptic about the new line-up at the beginning, these guys have totally convinced me now by their productive and energetic attitude, which became a true gift of power for the 'new' Hirax !! They've truely delievered killer shit here! The new songs are brutally heavy and literally faster than death and to my surprise, the offer of making a total D.I.Y.-Tape release of it for the underground maniacs worldwide got immediately accepted by my brother and hardcore maniac Katon!!! No big discussions, no money,... just pure Underground dedication!!! At this point I also have to send out my eternal gratitude once again towards the mighty "Aggressor" of Sphinx for the sick-ass cover-artwork, which he provided as fast as Sphinx shreds!!! This is the true powerforce of the radical Underground Resistance!!!

M.P.F.F. forever!!