The technical difficulties have finally lasted longer than expected, so I used the time the best I could and the war-machinery kept on marching, as true Spirit can’t be broken!!! Thus the newest issue of Morbid Faith has almost been finished, this time in pure cut’n’paste tradition (I will finish the last pages hopefully during the weekend). Further I’m proud to announce, that two new releases have been finally finished during these two weeks of sleepless nights and handcrafting fights:
01. WITCHFUKKER – Deathaemorrhage Tape *OUT NOW*
-Regular & Die Hard-Edition- (150 copies)
Die Hard-Sets include:
-„Deathaemorrhage“ MC
-VHS („Pain Beyond Death“Promo-Video + 4 Live-Clips)
-A3 Poster
-A4 Insert with biography, Lyrics and Promo-Flyer
-Photocard
-2x Stickers
-Button
02. SPHINX – Deathstroke Tape (2nd Edition) *OUT NOW*
-„SPEED ENFORCING POWER BOOSTER“-Edition- (100 copies)
These special Tour-Sets include:
-„Deathstroke“ MC
-Tour-poster
-Sticker
-Button
-Fanzine (New Interview with ‚Aggressor‘, Thrash Nightmare Fest-/Studio-Report)
-Hosted in a special DIY-silver bag!!!
Also due to the massive support by all the maniacs at Skullcrusher Fest (Freiburg)
last Saturday, some new releases are in preparation now, which shall finally
see the light very soon:
03. BOUNDLESS CHAOS/IDLE RUIN – Malefactors Split-Tape*
04. HOLOCAUSTO WAR METAL – Made in War Tape**
05. ROSENFELD – Demo 1991 Tape (3rd Edition)***
*Die Hard-Edition in double-case with poster, buttons, insert-sheet…!
**Warfront-Edition in special packaging incl. patch!!
***Special silver-bag version + 15x copies as „ultra rare ghost“ version incl.
Pin, Button & Sticker!!!
D.I.Y. or DIE!!!
Businesshit for Business pigs... Underground for radical Maniacs!!!
************************
To make some things clear…
The bands, labels and zines I’m supporting with my label/zine are the ones, who
have totally convinced me by their right, honest and respectful attitude (a
solid base of respect is mandatory, but seemingly a very rare thing these days?)
same as their true spirit, which marks the other half next to their great and
unique musical creations. Friendships and alliances may built up during these
collaborations, but never have or had any impact upon the decision to support
them with my label/zine or not. So the reason why I am supporting them (especially
all those, who have gathered during the last 3 years under the burning banners
of Destruktion) with all the power and creativity I got is, that they have
earned my boundless respect and support by being truely dedicated to the same
values, in which I believe: The true Underground Spirit! Some may say I’m „hyping“
this or that band with too many words, „just because they’re on my label“ –
that’s no hype!! That’s a damn fact! It’s a damn matter of logical fact, that I
worship the bands that I’m supporting with the label and zine, otherwise I would
have never signed them, no?! Label or not, after all I am still a fanatic banger
at the first place and it is our fukkin duty to support the real bands and
never let the real metal spirit getting overshadowed by ego-bullshit, jealousy
or rockstar faggittudes!!! Further this is not about making money, never was
and never will! (the sale-prices speak a clear language I’d say!)
If the respect of the labels and zines means so much to certain bands, they shouldn’t act like assholes and stop talking shit behind our backs about us or the bands we‘re supporting just because of their jealousy and incompetence… and rather start to work on their assitude and stupid egos! If you are not a chosen one, be true to yourself, fukk off and run!
Are you doing all this (band, label, zine) for the Underground?... or just for your fake-ass ego and big money pockets??? F.O.A.D.!! There’ll be no mercy nor tolerance for all the false traitors!!!
„IF YOU’RE IN ONLY FOR THE FAME YOU’RE GONNA LOSE!!!“
