Merciless Underground Killers!!!

Actually I can't complain about the "amount of new records", which have been released during the last months (there are more new releases coming out day by day than ever before) but nevertheless it happens more and more rarely nowadays, that anything of the newer releases still delievers me another near-death experience by its brutal intensity and burning power, as it happened back then when I heard bands like Witchtrap, Evil Army, Adorior, Baphomet's Blood, Trench Hell or the mighty Raped God 666 for the first time! (the reason, why I do not stock every random new record... I rather keep it very selective!)

All out of sudden, I've received these little gems lately by accident from friends and friended labels and fukk yes, this is the real shit which re-awakened the old feeling and power!!! This is the stuff which I highly recommend to everyone out there, who's still hungry and lusting for more real, radical metal madness!!! These ones are definitely among the very best new releases of the underground of the last few months - the sound, the aura, the power and attitude are 100% real! Merciless Underground Killers!

GLASNIK SMRTI - Demo 1 (Serbian Death/Speed)
SUFFERING SIGHTS - Existential Realism (Chilean Death Metal)
SPERMOGOAT - Impure Goat Worshipping (Ecuadorian Black/Death Holocaust)
MALIGNO/SADISTIC GOATMESSIAH - Evil Reaper Metal 7" Split
(Black/Thrash Terrorists and Merciless Fanatics from Germany)

Whenever you see them at any of your local distros, don't fukkin' waste your time and grab these fukkers immediately! Support your local distros and keep the true spirit alive!

Hail to "Life Eternal Prod."/"Hell Awaits/Evil Prevailz"/"Nekrassious Tapes" & Sadistic Goatmessiah for the trades and gifts!!!